Michael Moshier — Author
Enjoy A Healthy Living and Lifestyle!
Read This Book and Learn About…
- Five dangerous foods you must stop eating immediately – Page 56
- Crucial supplements for slowing the aging process – Page 45
- Optimizing your hormone levels to turn back the clock – Page 48
- Why you need to track & maintain your key blood metrics – Page 12
- Taking charge of your health and “managing” your doctor – Page 67
- Critical Health and Nutrition information – Page 73
The aging process is no longer a mystery
GET THIS BOOK TODAY!
Two easy ways to order…
110 pages; Perfect-bound — $27.00
eBook (ePub, PDF, Kindle)
Immediate download; No shipping charges;
All credit cards accepted
What readers are saying…
“Contains key concepts using non-scientific terminology that can be easily understood.
Are you interested in Health and Nutrition? Read this book… IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!”
Why Baby Boomers (and all adults) Need This Anti-aging Book
Essential Anti-Aging is an informative, fun, and easy to read book that includes common sense steps and guidelines for how to stay healthy, young and vibrant — and SEXY! It combines over twenty years of Michael Moshier’s research and findings into a fact-filled, anti-aging powerhouse with actionable, MEASUREABLE steps to help combat the aging process — the very same steps he practices each day.
Moshier sells no anti-aging products, and accepts no compensation from any person or company promoting or selling anti-aging products or services. However, he does practice what he preaches which includes life-enhancing protocols and a step-by-step anti-aging plan including:
- Understanding major life-threatening risk factors
- Collecting and tracking key blood metrics
- Identifying the most dangerous foods
- Practicing common sense and moderation
- Taking crucial nutritional supplements
- Learning how to “top off” hormone levels
- Knowing how to “manage” your doctor
- Changing the way you think about aging
His book is an ideal gift for anyone who has friends or loved ones who are interested in health and nutrition. “Wouldn’t it be great”, he says, “if we could solve our health care debacle by proactively staying healthy instead of relying on doctors and insurance companies to ‘get’ us healthy after the fact”.